With the rapid and continuous advancements in technology has come the advent of the “smart classroom” where technology is being harnessed to help teachers – from the local primary school to the largest university – to enhance collaborative learning and exposure to global cultures. Technology is also helping educational institutions employ large amounts of data and interactions to track student progress, and to provide students with focused on-line learning tools.
Tech-Ops designs technology infrastructures and services tailored specifically for:
- K12 Schools
- Colleges and Universities
- Military Academies
- Research Institutions
Services Provided (A Sampling)
- Site Assessments to determine needs and maximize resources.
- Design and installation of audio-visual systems for auditoriums, libraries, classrooms, conference centers, and research labs.
- Seamless integration of modern digital and HD equipment with older legacy equipment.
- Video and audio conferencing for distance learning.
- Virtual classrooms where one teacher can instruct multiple classrooms at once.
- Streaming media to increase curriculum content.
- Development and installation of educational broadcast facilities and services.
- Live web broadcasts of plays and events.
- Management of media and data assets.
- Proven AV-IT integration services.
- IT network services, server installation and management, and software integration.
- On-site technical training of teachers and staff.
- Providing technology staffing support as needed.
- Maintenance and repair of both digital and analog equipment.